You Need A Pure Heart To Make Good Soup
Radio Wilder welcomes Chile as our 48th country and we are thrilled and a little stunned about hitting the 1000 number of cities that listen to Radio Wilder!!
- We feature Linda Ronstadt in our Deuces are Wilder segment in today’s show,Wilder Time #92′ You Need a Pure Heart to Make Good Soup’.
- Linda has won 10 Grammy’s, charted 38 Billboard Hot 100 singles – 21 reaching the top 40.
- She was inducted into the Rock n’Roll Hall of Fame in 2014 and has received too many awards and Lifetime Achievement honors to document here.
- She has sold over 100 million records.
- In 2012, she was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease; which has left her unable to sing.
- Listen to her voice in it’s purest form tonight and you will remember how great she could sing!
‘Baby’ Ruth is finishing tearing down her booth at a trade show and after changing her oil, she will air the show sometime today!!
Don’t forget to let your friends and family know you can catch our show on radiowilder.com, Spotify, and iTtunes!
Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!
Harry and the Wilder Bunch